- Aura Outfit wraps your character with a divine aura which strengthens his power with the status of potions.
- You can use the following potions to transfer the bonus:
- Aura Potion (Monsters) offers bonus strong against monsters (+1% ~ +12%)
- Aura Potion (Stones) offers bonus strong against stones (+1% ~ +12%)
- Aura Potion (Leaders) offers bonus strong against leaders (+1% ~ +12%)
- Aura Potion (Half-Humans) offers bonus resistance vs. half-humans (+1% ~ +20%)
- Aura Potion (Attack) offers bonus weapon/magic attack (+1% ~ +20%)
- Aura Outfit can be upgraded up to 250 levels and it's changes your appearance every 50 levels.
- Aura Outfit can be obtained only once per character, you need a character with minimum 105 levels.
- A new equipment slot available for Aura Outfit.
- Only Aura costumes starting with level 50 can be traded.
- On Aura Outfit you can put a maximum of 5 potion bonuses.
- The higher the level of the Aura Outfit, the higher the chance of potion absorption on the Aura Outfit.
- With 50x Aura Rune Fragment you can craft 1x Aura Fire Rune (25) , you can drop this fragment from Serpent Metin, you can find these stones in Snake Valley.
How do you get Aura Outfit?
- To obtain the Aura Costume level 1, you must complete the mission of the Sung Mahi Tower:
- Finish 10 times the Sung Mahi tower.
- Defeat 10 times the great Master of tower.
- Destroy 10 times the devil metin stones from tower.
- Kill 10.000 monsters from tower.
- Once you complete this mission, you will obtain the Aura Costume level 1, which cannot be traded.
Improvement Aura Outfit
- To improve Aura Outfit, you need to go at Theowdan and speak with him and select Aura Outfit: Improvement
- Aura Ice Rune this can be dropped starting at level 70, but the difference between monsters and players must be +/- 30 levels.
- Aura Fire Rune (25) this can be dropped by the leaders of the following dungeons:
- Aura Fire Rune (100) this can be dropped by the leaders of the following dungeons:
|Aura Ice Rune||0.3%|
|Aura Fire Rune (25)||2.5%|
|Aura Fire Rune (100)||10%|
|Aura Fire Rune (250)||25%|
|Aura Fire Rune (400)||40%|
|Aura Fire Rune (800)||80%|
Evolution Aura Outfit
- The Aura Outfit has 250 levels and changes your appearance with each evolution between the following levels: 49, 99, 149, 199 and 249.
- To evolve Aura Outfit, you need to go at Theowdan and speak with him and select Aura Outfit: Evolution
|Simple||49 -> 50||10x||Agate|
|Noble||99 -> 100||15x||Agate|
|Sparkling||149 -> 150||17x||Agate|
|Magnificent||199 -> 200||20x||Agate|
|Radiant||249 -> 250||25x||Agate|
- Info! The chance of evolution isn't 100%.
- With these potions you can be put bonuses on your Aura Outfit.
- You can buy these potions from Merchant, you can find him at Sung Mahi tower entrance.
- This NPC accept only Skull Banner .
- You can obtain these banners randomly between 10~ 30 at each completed Sung Mahi tower.
|Aura Potion (Monsters)||750x Skull Banner|
|Aura Potion (Stones)||750x Skull Banner|
|Aura Potion (Leaders)||750x Skull Banner|
|Aura Potion (Half-Humans)||1000x Skull Banner|
|Aura Potion (Attack)||1000x Skull Banner|
- In addition to potions, you can also buy the following items from this NPC.
|Sung Mahi Chest||100x Skull Banner|
|Aura Fire Rune (250)||75x Skull Banner|
Appearance Aura Outfit
|Ordinary Aura Outfit||Simple Aura Outfit||Noble Aura Outfit|
|Sparkling Aura Outfit||Magnificent Aura Outfit||Radiant Aura Outfit|