How to fish?
- To start fishing you need a fishing rod from Fisherman and a Paste or Worm for bait.
- To equip the fishing rod, you need level 30.
- Next, you will need to equip the rod instead of the weapon and right-click on the bait to put it to the hook. Then approach a surface of water (a pond, a river or a sea) and press SPACE, and then the character will throw the hook into the water.
- Once you click on the SPACE, the fishing interface will open:
- At this point, your goal will be to click on the fish three times while it is inside or on the edges of the center circle (which will turn red to let you know if you can make a valid click) at a certain time, indicated by a bar at the bottom of the window.
If you click on it correctly, the word HIT will appear in yellow collor, but if the attempt fails, the message MISS will appear, which will decrease the remaining time. Once the time bar is empty, the window will close.
- It's important to remember that when you succesfully click a fish, it will become "immune" and you can't click on him again for one second.
- We have a total of 4 types of fish, in the table below you can see their type, bonus and duration.
|Half-human Fish||Strong against Half Humans +5%||10 Minutes|
|Metin Fish||Strong against Metins +5%||10 Minutes|
|Leader Fish||Strong against Leaders +5%||10 Minutes|
|Monster Fish||Strong against Monsters +5%||10 Minutes|
But that's not all, at the fisherman you can also craft the permanent version of these fish.